Organized and Incorporated: September 25, 1909
(We celebrated our Centennial in 2009.)
Our Clubhouse was built and dedicated in October 1911.
Member of General Federation of Women's Clubs
Admitted to the General Federation - 1949
Member of California Federation of Women's Clubs
Admitted to the State Federation - 1910
Member of the Golden Gate District #6
Click here to learn about the accomplishments of the Federation.
2012-2014 President: Sally Thompson
Club Flower: Red Geranium
Non-Profit # 501-C585730
Contact us for more information.